For the February 2013 CIHR Fellowship award opportunity, please adhere to the following procedures/timelines:
- Your application package must be submitted to the Dean’s Office or affiliated hospital research office by Monday, January 28th, 2013 for Faculty approval. You have the option of dropping off a paper copy or emailing it to the Faculty signature contact for your site. Please note that Bryan Wong (email@example.com) is the contact for those located at the UBC Point Grey campus. See below for a complete list of the required items.
- Your documents will be printed (if sent by email) and after Faculty approval, taken to ORS by Tuesday, January 29th.
- ORS will provide an institutional signature on your application, and contact you once it is ready for pickup.
- Upload the completed CIHR signature pages to ResearchNet.
- Submit your application on ResearchNet by CIHR’s deadline of 5pm on Friday, February 1st, 2013. ResearchNet can become unstable in the hours leading to the deadline, so submitting early is highly recommended.
Please remember that in addition to Point Grey Campus, Faculty approval can be obtained from the Associate Deans of Research at other hospital sites (VCHRI, PHCRI, CFRI, and BCCRC) as well.
Required Documents to be submitted to the FoM for your CIHR Fellowship application:
- Completed FoM Grant Application Cover Sheet, including signatures of your supervisor and his/her Department Head. Your supervisor’s info should be listed on this page, with your name in brackets
- CIHR Application Details pages 1 & 2 (available as a PDF from ResearchNet – click on “Preview Application Materials” under list of tasks, then on next screen, click on “Preview” to the right of “Application Details” under the heading, “Application Materials”).
- CIHR signature pages, including:
- Routing slip
- Signature page for your supervisor, with his/her signature
- Institution signature page
- Summary of research proposal page
Please visit the ORS website to familiarize yourself with the CIHR eSubmission Procedure.