The following page provides links to websites related to interprofessional education at UBC, in British Columbia, nationally and internatioanlly.
UBC Health & Human Service Programs
- Audiology and Speech Sciences
- Clinical Psychology
- Counselling Psychology
- Dental Hygiene
- Food, Nutrition and Health
- Human Kinetics
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Occupational Science & Occupational Therapy
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Physical Therapy
- Social Work
British Columbia Links
- The UBC Chapter of the National Health Sciences Students’ Association welcomes new members from any interprofessional faculty. Activities occur throughout the year and all health and human service students are encouraged to participate.
- The UBC College of Health Disciplines - the College works with partners to generate course ideas that fill current health care needs and give students an enlightening opportunity to study with those in other health and human service disciplines.
- The Interprofessional Rural Program of BC (IRPbc) is an exciting way to provide education for students in health and human services programs. IRPbc represents a partnership across rural communities, health authorities, and post-secondary education institutions.
- The BC Academic Health Council (BCAHC) is a not-for-profit organization linking the Province of British Columbia’s healthcare and advanced education sectors. Goals determined by members include facilitating collaboration, communication and knowledge brokering between the health and education sectors and supporting initiatives that address provincial system goals and objectives.
- The Canadian Interprofessional Health Collaborative (CIHC) is Canada’s source for information and research into interprofessional education and collaborative practice. The website includes numerous resources including fact sheets, reports, a library and social media tools.
- The CIHC Wiki is a new resource for all things IPE. As simple as Wikipedia, and run on the same platform, users can search for projects, researchers, organizations and terms. Anyone who wants to contribute is more than welcome to sign up and start authoring.
- The National Health Sciences Students’ Association (NaHSSA) is the pan-Canadian organization that promotes interprofessional education on university and college campuses across Canada. NaHSSA is the oldest IPE Student Organization in the world and has numerous resources for students, faculty and others.
- American Interprofessional Health Collborative
- Austraiasian Interprofessional Practice & Education Network (AIPPEN)
- Centre for the Advancement of Interprofessional Education (United Kingdom)
- European Interprofessional Education Network (EIPEN)
- International Association for Interprofessional Education and Collaborative Practice
- Nordic Interprofessional Network