At UBC and other universities across Canada and around the world, researchers continue to study how interprofessional education is transforming the way health professionals work and collaborate together.
On this page, we have selected some key reports and documents, as well as some ongoing journals/newsletters, that we consider important to the advancement of interprofessional education. We follow that with some links to additional resources where you can search for other publications that are important for interprofessional education.
Key Reports and Documents
- The University of British Columbia Medical Journal (UBCMJ) is a student-run academic journal which includes original research and review articles in medicine, information about medical trends, clinical reports, elective reports and commentaries in the principles and practice of medicine.
- Making Connections is the UBC College of Health Disciplines regular newsletter, containing information on what is happening within the College and around interprofessional education at the university. Click here to read the most recent newsletter, or visit the College of Health Disciplines website to view the archives.
For additional readings and resources visit:
- CIHC (wiki, library, publications)
- Journal of Interprofessional Care
- Journal of Research in Interprofessional Practice and Education
- UBC College of Health Disciplines, Resources and Publications
- University of Toronto, Centre for Interprofessional Education, Reports and Publications