Please find the relevant program for which you require admissions information below and refer to the website link provided for more detailed information about admission requirements and processes.
Prospective students are advised to consult the UBC Calendar as well for all programs except the MD postgraduate programs.
Programs / Degrees Offered:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- 64 Postgraduate Medicine Training Programs (Residency)
- Medical Laboratory Science (BMLSc)
- Midwifery (BMW)
- Basic and Clinical Sciences (MSc & PhD Programs)
- Occupational Therapy (MOT)
- Physical Therapy (MPT)
- Audiology and Speech Sciences (MSc & PhD)
- Combined MD/PhD
- Health Administration (MHA)
- Health Science (MHSc)
- Public Health (MPH)
- Rehabilitation Sciences (MRSc)
- Continuing Professional Development
Graduate and Postdoctoral Programs
Admissions to MSc and PhD programs at UBC is a collaborative process between the individual Faculty of Medicine Departments and the Faculty of Graduate Studies. Prospective graduate students should also consult the Faculty of Graduate Studies for details and information.