Founded in 1950 with a graduating class of 60 students, the Faculty of Medicine is now home to more than 3,400 undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate students.
Find policies and guidelines for students and trainees, including the Faculty’s snow policy, copyright at UBC and bring your own device guidelines.
Find services offered by the Office of Equity & Professionalism.
For additional resources, visit your program website.
Find resources to support undergraduate and MD student research.
Find information about the research opportunity for undergraduate and MD students.
Find funding opportunities and resources to support graduate and postdoctoral studies.
- UBC Library
- UBC Student Services
- UBC New Student Resources
- UBC Calendar
- Faculty of Medicine Room Bookings
- Office of Student Affairs, MD Program
- Financial Assistance Information, MD Program
- Medical Student & Alumni Centre
- UBC Emergency Procedures
- Report Accidents/Incidents
- Office of the Ombudsperson for Students