Visit one of our program websites for detailed information about admission requirements and processes.
Programs / Degrees Offered:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- 65 Postgraduate Medicine Training Programs (Residency)
- Medical Laboratory Science (BMLSc)
- Midwifery (BMW)
- Basic and Clinical Sciences (MSc & PhD Programs)
- Occupational Therapy (MOT)
- Physical Therapy (MPT)
- Audiology and Speech Sciences (MSc & PhD)
- Combined MD/PhD
- Health Administration (MHA)
- Health Science (MHSc)
- Public Health (MPH)
- Rehabilitation Sciences (MRSc)
- Continuing Professional Development
- Vancouver International Summer Program in Medicine
The UBC Faculty of Medicine delivers innovative programs in the areas of health and life sciences through a province-wide delivery model. Programs are available at the undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate levels, as well as through continuing professional education and public education initiatives.
Prospective students are advised to consult the UBC Calendar as well for all programs except the MD postgraduate programs.
Admissions to MSc and PhD programs at UBC is a collaborative process between Faculty of Medicine Departments and the Faculty of Graduate Studies. Prospective graduate students should also consult the Faculty of Graduate Studies for details and information.