UBC is consistently recognized as one of BC’s top employers. The UBC Faculty of Medicine provides innovative educational and research programs in the areas of health and life sciences through an integrated and province-wide delivery model.
See below for career and volunteer opportunities across our departments, schools, research centres and academic programs located throughout British Columbia, including how to apply to the Faculty’s Standardized Patient Program.
Most faculty positions are posted on the central UBC recruitment site, however you may also want to refer to the unit websites below for positions where central posting is not required.
- Anesthesiology, Pharmacology & Therapeutics
- Audiology & Speech Sciences (School of)
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Cellular & Physiological Sciences
- Dermatology & Skin Science
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Practice
- Medical Genetics
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Biomedical Research Centre
- Brain Research Centre
- Centre for Blood Research
- Centre for Disease Control
- Centre for Health Education Scholarship
- Centre for Health Evaluation and Outcome Sciences
- Centre for Health Services & Policy Research
- Centre for Hip Health
- Centre for Molecular Medicine and Therapeutics
- Child and Family Research Institute
- UBC James Hogg Research Centre
- The Prostate Centre at Vancouver General Hospital
Visit the Clinical Faculty section for more information about becoming a clinical faculty member.
All staff postings are administered by UBC Human Resources. We encourage you to check their postings pages regularly for both clerical/ secretarial and administrative opportunities that may arise. Postings are usually updated on a weekly basis with specific instructions on how to apply.
Our staff are located in sites across the Point Grey campus or at one of our local teaching hospitals - within the Dean’s Office or in our departments or schools.
Search & Selection Committees
No current searches.
Guide to UBC